Re-introduced in 2010, the Dyna® Wide Glide® motorcycle is all about attitude. Its tough, dark styling and retro feel, along with a retro price tag, give riders the confidence to sit low and stretch out.
The Wide Glide® is raw and true to its roots with a chopped rear fender, black rims on 40-spoke laced wheels, a black tank console, “Tommy Gun” exhaust, beefy, raked-out forks and a swept back sissy bar. Throw in the old-school Flame paint scheme and heads are sure to turn.
But, this bike is about more than just looks. 103 cubic inches of V-Twin power, loweredsuspension, internally-wired handlebar with 4-inch riser and forward foot controls offer an awesome ride. And the truly attractive stickerprice provides amazing value.
• 6-speed Cruise Drive® transmission
• Exposed under-seat battery box
• Exposed rear coil-over shock absorbers
• Forward-mounted rider footpegs with brake and shift levers
• Optional Harley-Davidson® Smart Security System with hands-free security fob
This post is also available in: French