They call it the “Ultra” for a reason. This is the Harley-Davidson® model that set the standard for long-haul touring comfort and convenience. Though many imitators sought to duplicate it, the Ultra Classic® Electra Glide® still stands tall as a benchmark for touring enthusiasts.
A four-speaker, 80-watt Harmon/Kardon® Advanced Audio System; one-piece, two-up Electra Glide® classic comfort stitch seat with passenger backrest; adjustable fairing-mounted air deflectors; vented removable fairing lowers with integral glove boxes; spacious Tour-Pak® carrier and injection-molded hard saddlebags; standard electronic cruise control; and all the styling touches that unmistakably make it a Harley-Davidson.
• 6-speed Cruise Drive® transmission with integrated Isolated Drive System (IDS)
• Dunlop® “Multi-Tread” rear tire construction extends tire life by 25 percent
• Brembo® 4-piston front and rear caliper with dual front rotor brake system
• Air-adjustable rear shocks
• Full-length rider footboards
• Height-adjustable passenger footboards
• Six-gallon fuel tank
• Optional electronic cruise control
This post is also available in: French