The Iron 883™ takes attitude to a dark place. Reflecting the style of riders who want a quality ride with no hassles, the blacked-out, back-alley bruiser is the “anti-chrome” Harley® model. The Iron 883 is for those who want their first taste of that ride-hard-and-put-up-wet lifestyle. It’s for those who want to tear up asphalt and backroads instead of polishing paint and chrome.
With straight cut, dual shorty mufflers, a slammed, drag-style handlebar, front fork gaiters, chopped rear fender and solo seat, the Iron 883 is a raw, stripped-down, aggressive bike that gives the rider an authentic, throwback riding experience. And with a very aggressive price point, it makes a perfect gateway into the world of Dark Custom™ motorcycles.
• Evolution® V-Twin powertrain with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
• Rubber-mounted powertrain to reduce vibration
• 5-speed transmission
• Dual staggered exhaust
• Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer
• Disc brakes
• Mid-mounted foot controls
• Optional Harley-Davidson® Smart Security System with hands-free security fob
This post is also available in: French